I Khedut Portal Web Portal for agriculture and farmers welfare gujarat. Ikhedut portal gujarat has been launched by the Gujarat government. The main aim of this ikhedut Gujarat Portal is to provide benefit to the farmers of the state. The state starts various schemes for the farmers for farming such as horticulture, fisheries, water conservation, and many more. ikhedut Gujarat Portal is Online Plateform for Khedut Yojana. Keep visiting jobsGujarat.In for more jobs and study material updates 2023.
To give Rs.900 Per cow per month priority to indigenous cow based natural farming by the state government, farmers have to pay Rs. 900 i.e. a maximum of Rs. The government has shown readiness to do 10,800. Farmers will have to apply online on the ‘I Farmer’ portal to avail this assistance. The amount to be sanctioned to the farmer will be Rs. Chief Minister Bhupendra bhai Patel has decided to deposit RTGS-DBT in the bank accounts of beneficiaries.
From the date of approval of application to the farmers in the available period of that quarter April to June quarter maintenance cost in July, July to September quarter maintenance cost in October, October to December quarterly maintenance cost in January and January to March quarterly maintenance cost in April. From the date of approval of the application for the available period of that quarter Rs. 900 will be paid for maintenance.
Who can avail Rs.900 Per cow per month :-
benefit If the farmer wishing to avail the benefit of this scheme is eligible, the applicant farmer should have a native cow with identification tag at the time of application and should be doing natural farming with his dung urine or the benefit will be available after doing natural farming. Farmers who are currently engaged in natural agriculture and master trainers prepared after training in natural agriculture will be given priority in the approval if they meet the eligibility criteria.
How to download the ikhedut mobile application :-
- Firstly, go to the google play store in your mobile phone.
- After that you have to click on the search bar and enter the application name.
- Now you have to click on the ‘’search’’ option.
- After that you have to click on the ‘’download’’ option.
- Now you have to install the app in your mobile phone.
A few key points Of Desi Gay Sahay Yojana Gujarat :-
- If the native cow is sold, the Benefit will be stopped.
- If the native cow is Death, the Benefit will be stopped.
- Beneficiaries benefiting from this scheme can visit the district team at any time.
- If any beneficiary has availed benefits under this scheme and is found to be using chemical fertilizer, he will be disqualified as a beneficiary.
- If any beneficiary is found to be taking wrong benefit in this scheme, he / she should be canceled as a beneficiary.
- After availing the benefit of this scheme, farming will have to be done only from cow feces and urine.
- Only one beneficiary will get the benefit on a land deed.
How to applying Procedure for ikhedut portal gujarat? :-
- Go to the ikhedut portal yojana gujarat official website https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/
- On the home page of i Khedut, you have to click on the ‘’schemes’’ option.
- After that you have to choose anyone scheme according to your choice.
- Now clicking on the link, a new page will be appearing on the screen and you have to click on the plan or scheme you want to enroll.
- After that you will ask for, you already registered in the scheme or not. If you already registered then you have to click on the ‘’no’’ and then ‘’proceed’’ option.
- After that a new page will be appear on the screen, and you have to click on the ‘’new application form’’ option.
- Now you have to fill all necessary details and the bank details.
- After that you have to fill the ration card and land details of the applicant.
- Now you have to enter the captcha code displayed on the screen in the given box.
- Now, you have to click on the ‘’submitted’’ button.
- Approved beneficiaries will be paid Rs. 900 per month for maintenance of cows.
- The assistance will be paid through DBT to the beneficiary’s bank account.
- Assistance paid in one month’s payment will be paid in the next month.
- Payment will be made every three months.
Important Links :-